The Lakewood Hilton Garden Inn became a de-facto town meeting place for many people made homeless by Superstorm Sandy. Instead of just the breakfast (which is all the kitchen's really equipped to do), they put out three meals a day. While the rooms were beyond sold out, the lobby became a place for people to escape the weather and monitor developments. Karen and her staff made it happen for guests and drop-ins alike.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood Hotel Lakewood
- Lakewood Hilton Garden Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood – conveniently located near Exit 88 of the Garden State Parkway on Route 70 – features an indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, and 24-hour business center. Premier guest room amenities include 32” LCD TVs, generous work desks with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs, and self-adjusting beds. Enjoy a brand new Ruby Tuesday restaurant, LongHorn Steakhouse® and Starbucks® next door. Complimentary WiFi access is available throughout the hotel. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in (some exceptions apply please call the hotel for details). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.