“Best Meal Of The Year!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
lavallette
“Best Meal Of The Year!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Longhorn Steakhouse is incredible right now they have 5 $11.99 meals I had sirloin wrapped in bacon with carmelized onions and bourbon sauce-my goodness it is fabulous-call ahead cause it is packed!!Service incredible!!Loved it!!Loaded baked potato and salad also!!!

• Visited April 2013

82% Recommend
New Jersey
“Steak never cooked as ordered”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My husband and our friends love this restaurant because it is cheap and they get a lot of food. Yet every time we go our entrees must be returned to the kitchen because they do not meet the standards they have set. For example, a medium well cooked steak is supposed to have a specific amount of re or pink in the middle. No matter how we order our steaks they NEVEr meet their specifications. I like hamburgers and want to order them using the same specifications however they cannot deliver a medium rare burger because this meat comes from some source where it must be cooked to a specific temperature. Why don't they take their steak, grind it up and give it to me the way I want it. When we go there to eat ( a group of us goes out every Tuesday night and we rotate who chooses the restaurant), I order a cup of hot water. That they can seem to deliver. (and my friends aren't very nice when they choose to go to this place knowing how I feel about it). DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY - THERE ARE PLENTY OF BETTER PLACES TO EAT IN THE AREA.

Visited March 2013
Whiting, New Jersey
“steakhouse does salmon right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife got the 7 oz filet, but I took a chance in a steakhouse and got the 7oz salmon. What a pleasant surprise. The salmon was delicious. Have they shipped over some of the chefs from Red Lobster? We were with a group of 16 people. I was the only fish eater that night but I was a happy camper. They had several excellent waitress and helpers assigned to us. Bread, coffee, and tea refills were plentiful and everyone left saying, "We should come back here again!"

• Visited March 2013
Manchester Township, New Jersey
“Great Service, Excellent Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was our first time at this location and we loved it! The prices were great, the service excellent, they have a nice decor and the food was exceptional. We had the Porterhouse for 2 which is a 32 ounce steak. It was brought to our table on a special serving platter and served with their special Steak Sauce that was made at the table. Included in the price of the steak are two sides and two salads, all for $39.99 If you visit steak houses, you can appreciate the price! My wife loved the Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and we both agreed on how crisp and tasty the lettuce was in the salads. Our thanks go out to the manager for taking the time to chat with us about our expectations. You can tell that the management team knows what they are doing here, it shows in the way the restaurant staff takes care of the guests. And a special thanks to our server,Ben, who was very attentive and very efficient. We will be back as frequent diners, If you are in the Lakewood area, you really need to give this establishment a try, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2013
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Fantastic casual steak dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Steaks cooked to perfection; atmosphere was not too noisy -- was able to have a great conversation all dinner long. Will definitely be back!

Visited February 2013