“Disapointed” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Manchester NJ
“Disapointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We got there about 7:15 on a Sat night. The place was hopping; we were keeping fingers crossed that meant the food was good. By 8:10 we still did not have our food. The server kept apologizing and the manager came around saying the kitchen simply got backed up. I ordered Chix Murphy Mild and the first thing I noticed was jalopeno peppers throughout. It was fire hot, simply too much for me. The server admitted it was def not mild and graciously ordered a new one for me. It came out very fast but too bad the potatoes were hard as were the sweet peppers. On the plus side the atmoshere was great as was the band.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Yonkers, New York
“Best Hamburgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Visited Tipperary Pub last week. They served the best hamburgers, not afraid to serve them medium-rare. Also had really good sweet potato fries. They also make their own potato chips, they were delicious. Place is pretty new, very clean & welcoming. Staff was very friendly.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“This is the place to go to be treated like family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

We came to this restaurant for a funeral luncheon. Barry the GM greeted us and made us feel welcome. We had an excellent hosted in Rebecca I already promised to return in July as we vacation in seaside park for the last week in July

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I enjoyed lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I like this Irish pub restaurant. We ate there a couple of days after Hurricane Sandy. We needed to get out of the house. I really like the Hog in a Blanket and the Tipperary Spring salad. My husband thought the music was too loud and because of that didn't enjoy his meal. It was kind of hectic there, because there area around the pub had no electricity and people were coming in for a hot meal and a drink. It was also noisy, because they were packed.

I would go back there again to try some other items but my husband won't.

Visited November 2012
Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, United States
“Okay play on being Irish”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Tipperary Pub is a nice try at being a true Irish Pub - dark walls and lighting and a fairly Irish slanted menu. A bit too dark at lunch for my money. The food was okay but otherwise unremarkable but reasonably priced. The wait staff was attentive, helpful and knowledgeable.

• Visited September 2012