“Delicious Italian” 5 of 5 stars

Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/three-guys-from-italy-kenilworth
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/three-guys-from-italy-kenilworth
“Delicious Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great food, lots of selections, generous portions, and BYOB!! Never a let down, but make sure to reserve a table ahead of time since it is a smaller place and tends to get full on the weekends.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Elizabeth, New Jersey
“Southern Italian”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you like pasta and tomato sauce from time to time, it's an OK place for a quick dinner. Don't expect too much in terms of service or decor. Bring your own drink!

Visited October 2012
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“Hard to write a review when your reservation gets ignored!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Typically I always try to find the good in situations, you know the silver lining. NOT IN THIS CASE!! I rarely write a bad review however there are exceptions. Consider this before you call them to make a dinner reservation.

Called and made a reservation for @6:15pm for 2. The woman I spoke to told me that the set up of the restaurant, connected to a pizzeria was tables of 4 down each wall with table for 2 in the middle. "I have a table for 2 in the front near the door or in the back near some large tables which may be a bit noisy?" I made it clear that no matter how busy and loud the table in the back was, it was much better than by the constantly opening door leading to the pizzeria and the outside with the temperature around 30. Running late, I called and told them, which I was told "no problem." When we arrived, our table in the back was now part of a larger party and we were offered the table by the door or to wait. A passing waitress who decided to add her 2 cents worth said, "we got slammed." Who cares, what then is the purpose of taking reservations.

We left, took our business elsewhere. I guess treating customers with respect and keeping your word doesn't mean anything here. Food might be good however we'll never know. Plenty of other good restaurants who want our business and know how to honor a reservation otherwise what's the point??

• Visited February 2013
“Fantastic Italian right off the Boulevard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife and I love this small family ownd Italian restaurant. Great for couples to family get togethers. As you walk in you think it's a pizza joint, it's far fom that...it's great food!!! Best calamari in town with the sweet sauce but my wife gets it with the hot marina. I highly, highly recommend the rigatoni vodka or the lobster raviolis with the vodka sauce. Best part is its BYOB, recommend making reservations for Friday/Saturday night.

Paris, Texas
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Dined here on a recent Sat night. The food is terrific, large, tasty portions and the hot bread fresh from oven is so good. Try the Rigatoni Pavarotti which is rigatoni, grilled chicken, sun dried tomatoes, etc.. it is DELICIOUS My friend had the same entree but a seafood salad appetizer which was also very good. I would recommend a reservation, but not always necessary. Kim was our waittress and she was very friendly, knowledgable about the menu and attentive. It is BYOB so that is a plus, and keep in mind it's made to order so it may take a little longer but it's worth the wait.

• Visited August 2012