“Fun, family friendly attraction” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Attractions in Keansburg
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: NJ's full-sized family water park with rides and attractions for all ages. Over 19 slides of varying heights and speeds and a huge kids' lagoon area w/interactive water play and mini slides. Relax in the many chairs w/optional sun umbrella and enjoy full menu at Toucon Grill. Keansburg Amusement Park is located across the street so combine both parks for a full day of fun.
Succasunna, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
“Fun, family friendly attraction”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My 10 and 16 year old children and I spent 5 hours at Keansburg amusement park and water park. They were devastated by Superstorm Sandy and we wanted to give them some business. We were pleasantly surprised and had a great day.
Approximately 75% is up and running. Some is still boarded up, but people were working on it. The park has rides for all age groups. It is very spread out with lots of games and food areas. The food is probably 1/2 price compared to other seaside boardwalks in NJ. We found the help to be pleasant and helpful. There are numerous teenagers, but busier areas also have an adult supervising. The last review said the kids were unhelpful and surly. I did not experience this at all. I found them all very pleasant. I actually gave one boy double the tickets I should have. One sheet was stuck to the other. He found me on the ride and returned them. Later in the water park I lost my sunglasses in the 10 foot pool. Within minutes a guard dove down to retrieve them for me. Perhaps these patrons were rude and were treated the way the treated the employees.
The water park has a large section for younger children, a lazy river and several large slides. The lines moved quickly and there were plenty of life guards on hand. The only thing lacking was a wave pool. The water was clean with out too strong a chemical smell. The rest room was clean and the attendant was making sure it stayed that way. The grounds were kept clean in both parks.
It is a nice environment for young children. There are plenty of coupons on their website to make your visit even cheaper. By next summer I suspect they will be fully functional, but for now they are doing a good job and will provide you with a nice day.

New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
“Total dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I brought my family here last week and it is terrible. I wanted to support them after Sandy destroyed much of this park. I read a lot about their renovation and repairs and figured we'd give it a shot since we live less than 30 minutes away. What a complete disappointment. Some rides are still dismantled and the entire place looks old and dirty. Its run by lots of teenagers so if you have an issue or question, there's really nobody to address it. My son tried to use the soda machine and it took his $2 and no drink came out. We will never return.

Visited August 2013
“You get what you pay for.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

It's a fair size park for a day trip. we went on a deal day where it was 2 admission for $40.95, 3 hour water park and unlimited carnival rides. As for everything else, don't expect too much. Employees were rude and lazy. My kids were so upset with how some employees spoke to them and treated them. When looking for customer relation to complain to, one floor manager made an excuse that the operator that was rude to my kids were tired from camps that came. I dont find that a good enough reason to be rude and lazy. Another disappointing thing, the new rides advertised were not assembled.

3 attraction reviews
“Runaway Rapids Is GREAT for Small Children!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

The Waterpark Was Great For My 2 And 4 Year Olds. It Has Shallow Water And Multiple Slides For Them.

nj
8 attraction reviews
“Keansburg - stronger than the storm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We made our first visit to the Keansburg Amusement park since Hurricane Sandy, and I am happy to say - they are back! The boardwalk is up and running,. Some old favorites are gone, but new attractions have risen to take their place. The rides are operating, the stands are all spruced up and the crowds have returned. We spent about 5 hours there and were not bored. The staff at the Game Room were extremely pleasant and treated all guests like royalty. If you are in the NJ Shore area, take the time to visit this brave little town. You won't be disappointed.

Visited July 2013