Recently stayed at the doubletree. It is a great location close to public transportation, restaurants and view of NYC. The room itself was clean and comfortable. The staff was very kind. The only problem was the construction right outside our window. They are building a high rise apartment building right next to the hotel. We were woken up Friday morning at 7:15am on our vacation by jack hammering right outside our window on the 8th floor. There is also a freight elevator that you can hear. We asked the front desk if the construction went on on the weekends, they said no. I don't know if they didn't know or if they were lying but bright and early we were woken up by the sounds of the freight elevator Saturday and Sunday. If you plan on staying here, which is a great place, ask for a room that faces south unless you are a deep sleeper. All the rooms that face north will have to deal with the sounds of the construction which is estimated till 2011 according to the sign.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Jersey City is only ten miles and 20 minutes from (EWR) Newark Liberty International Airport. The hotel is just two blocks from the Pavonia/Newport PATH train station with easy access to Christopher Street in Greenwich Village, Tribeca and Soho in NYC. Take the PATH Train via Exchange Place one stop to the World Trade Center with easy access to New York Financial District and Wall Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Jersey City
- Doubletree Jersey City
- Doubletree Hotel Jersey City