Although the hotel is a little tired with a little peeling wallpaper, etc., the wonderful staff of the Doubletree in Jersey City (led by the amazing Felix at the desk) more than make up for it. Everyone, from the desk to the restaurant to the cleaning staff are wonderful and friendly. In addition, Felix, in particular, is incredibly knowledgeable about the area and all of the features it offers. We were a little lost or confused on our last day and called Felix from the subway station on the upper westside. He guided us back to the hotel and had a car waiting for us to take us back to the airport!
The location is very good and the hotel is kept very clean.
Overall, a fantastic introduction to the New York area on our first visit!
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Jersey City
- Doubletree Jersey City
- Doubletree Hotel Jersey City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Jersey City is only ten miles and 20 minutes from (EWR) Newark Liberty International Airport. The hotel is just two blocks from the Pavonia/Newport PATH train station with easy access to Christopher Street in Greenwich Village, Tribeca and Soho in NYC. Take the PATH Train via Exchange Place one stop to the World Trade Center with easy access to New York Financial District and Wall Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.