I stayed at a lot of hotels, but this one of the worst Doubletrees I ever stayed in.
The "non smoking" room I was in smelled awful ... I guess it was just "converted" from a smoking room. The rooms ( I saw 2 others) have a standard size but are all
quite dark. Bathrooms are small and plain. No luxury.
Rooms and beds somewhat clean but not cosy at all.
Will not return if I can avoid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Jersey City is only ten miles and 20 minutes from (EWR) Newark Liberty International Airport. The hotel is just two blocks from the Pavonia/Newport PATH train station with easy access to Christopher Street in Greenwich Village, Tribeca and Soho in NYC. Take the PATH Train via Exchange Place one stop to the World Trade Center with easy access to New York Financial District and Wall Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Jersey City
- Doubletree Jersey City
- Doubletree Hotel Jersey City