This hotel had some of the best service I have ever encountered. The front desk was friendly, fun, and just really pleasant to deal with. Felix was super friendly and nice, with quick answers to any questions.
The hotel itself is very clean, modern, and in a nice safe location with quick access to NYC. The restaurant had great food and a nice atmosphere to enjoy a beer.
The area is nice and clean but has the feel of a financial district, open early and closed early. The plus is it isn't that crowded and their is a lot of restaurants etc in the area.
I must be honest though and say some parts of Jersey City are not that great, I would avoid the areas off the main strip at night, especially if alone and/or female. The shop rite 2 blocks behind the hotel was a bit "different" at night and I was a bit uncomfortable with the crowd.
I highly recommend this hotel as a great alternative to NYC and as a nice place for a conference etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Jersey City is only ten miles and 20 minutes from (EWR) Newark Liberty International Airport. The hotel is just two blocks from the Pavonia/Newport PATH train station with easy access to Christopher Street in Greenwich Village, Tribeca and Soho in NYC. Take the PATH Train via Exchange Place one stop to the World Trade Center with easy access to New York Financial District and Wall Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Jersey City
- Doubletree Jersey City
- Doubletree Hotel Jersey City