If your looking for an hotel to go to NYC, it is not a good choice because its ok to get to NYC by bus but still have to walk at least 10-15 just to get to the bus station and at night its like 50$ in taxi from down town so I would recommed that you paid that 50$ extra and get a hotel in NYC. Whats good about it is the parking is included so if you get something in NYC make sure to check if there is parking and if so, how much, because it can get expensive.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Jersey City Hotel Jersey City
- Red Carpet Inn Jersey City Hotel
- Red Carpet Inn Jersey City
- Jersey City Red Carpet Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Miles from New York City, Manhattan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.