We were flying out of Newark the next day and were looking for a cheap place to stay close to Manhattan. This is quite perfect for you, if you are in the same situation.
Sure, the rooms are not great, a bit smelly, quite cold (had to run the heating all night, the bathroom could have been as a fridge anyway) and even the free internet was shaky at times (another reason we booked)
The location is convenient though (only if you have a rental car of course), close to Manhattan and in downtown Hoboken there's actually stuff going on too.
So yea, not a great place. But for this price I don't think you can get any better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Miles from New York City, Manhattan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Jersey City Hotel Jersey City
- Jersey City Red Carpet Inn