“Unbeatable $6 Lunch Buffet” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #70 of 519 Restaurants in Jersey City
ny
“Unbeatable $6 Lunch Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2009

A friend recommended this to me so I tried it out and I eat there at least twice a week now. They have this all you can eat lunch buffet for only 6 bucks with rice, chicken, specials, etc. You MUST try the Nan (hot fluffy bread); only the head chef makes them by hand in a open fire. 5/5.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New Jersey
“Amazing kababs at really low prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2009

Amazing kababs at really low prices! Service was good but the thing that caught my attention is value for money especially in the Indian/Pak food options.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, NY
“Got sick!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2008

Last week me and 3 of my co-workers went there for lunch. We sampled most of what was being offered and came away rather happy with taste and variety.
However the following night all 4 of us got pretty severe food poisoning! Hard to say what specific dish was the cause as strong spices mask the true taste of the food here.
Beware and dine at your own risk! I am filing a complaint.

Reason to Okay ratings is because I ate there twice before with no issues.

“Fabulous nans.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2008

Fabulous nans.

Jersey City
“Great food for great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2008

This place is great for lunch buffet. I haven't tried anything else, but I keep going there for lunch as my office is very close to this place. And I tell you for $5.99 buffet lunch, it can beat any other place in NYC and NJ region. If you like Indian food, you shouldn't miss visiting this place.