“Mmmmm mmmm good!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Filipino
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Mmmmm mmmm good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The folks here are typical filipino nice, the food is sooo good! Only downside I would say is the portions are super tiny lol, BUT I can always order 2 ! Do not dare come on a weekday because parking in the street can be challenging to say the least, the best day is Sunday. Ofcourse palabok and ensaymada ftw!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Boston, Massachusetts
“Tastes like home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I used to live in New Jersey, and my friends and I always went here every Sunday after lunch to eat some of the best Filipino delicacies. I returned to the bakeshop this December to order mango cake for a Christmas celebration. I'm telling you, they have the best mango cakes in the world! You also won't be disappointed with their palabok, ensaymada, and other sweet stuffs. If you ever visit New Jersey, Filipino or not, you should definitely go here!

Visited December 2012
montreal
“Red Ribbon Bakeshop, the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

I came all the way from Montreal just to have a taste of the mamon, ensaymada, chicken & beef empanada. It's the best there is (proudly Filipino). I don't mind coming down to NJ everytime I have a craving for these. :D

We parked along the street (with parking meter).

• Visited April 2012