“Just like home!” 5 of 5 stars

Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Jersey City
“Just like home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Let me just start of with congratulating this hotel with best customer service I've seen. To start of rooms are extremely clean and spacious, the area is not all that nice at first but you learn to look pass it. The breakfast in the morning is delightful thank you to Luis who is so kind and welcoming in morning and many many thanks to the front desk clerk kathleen who was the most cheerful and helpful agent I've had the pleasure of meeting in all my years of traveling. From helping me get around town to assisting me with my flight information and checking me in early after long hours in plane, her helpfulness and kindness never seemed to change for any of the other guest. Thank you for making this stay feel like home.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Awesome hotel. I've stayed there every time I come to Jersey City. Great customer service and clean rooms....

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Shazzli M, General Manager at Ramada Jersey City, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Bruna,

Thank you for the 5* review and sharing your positive experience while staying with us at the Ramada JC. I am delighted to share your comments with the Ramada team, hope to welcome you back soon !
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I must commend the staff. They are friendly and ready to greet and help. The place needs a refresh and the room designs are not the greatest. However, I had such a refreshing shower I decided to take two. The continental breakfast was fine. I am glad they did not serve frozen egg disks and had real boiled eggs. Besides it is free and I only paid $109 for a room with a king and a double. The neighborhood has culture. I reminds me of Queens NY. I went to Newark Ave for some fine Indian food. They have an Indian community there. It definitely is not sterile and you can get some good eats that is not fancy but more than good. Yes I did a lot of eating.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Shazzli M, General Manager at Ramada Jersey City, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and sharing your positive experience while staying with us at the Ramada JC. I am delighted to share your comments with the Ramada team.and hope to welcome you back soon !
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I do not believe the bathroom had been cleaned in quite a while before my stay. There was pubic hair on the floor, the tub was yellowed and gross, and there was a tampon string on the floor. Although I did not notice filth so overtly anywhere else in the room, I felt dirty knowing that the cleaning standards were so low.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Amanda H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience on TripAdvisor. First, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience . Please know that we are taking your comments seriously and we absolutely understand your concerns. However, our housekeeping team have years of experience with us and very well trained as well as our room inspectors team. Meanwhile, it would be helpful if you email us the room# and the name the room was registered under since your name did not appear on record while conducting an investigation.

Sincere regards!

Been to Ramada Jersey City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Jersey City

Address: 65 Tonnelle Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07306
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey City
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Family Hotel in Jersey City
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Jersey City 2*
Our hotel is 100 percent Non Smoking and we are conveniently located in the heart of Jersey City just one block away from The New Jersey Path Train station and bus transportation center, Journal Square. This Path Station offers a train that will take you right into the heart of Manhattan in 15 minutes. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited Jersey City
Jersey City Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Jersey City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.