I stayed at Ramada for 3 weeks on a official business visit to a client. In short, you can definitely stay there as long as you aren't looking for a pool, ballroom or any that fancy big stuff (which I really don't care about). What would you get at Ramada?
- decent sleep,
- great connectivity (both internet as well as places - thanks to free internet)
- courteous staff (carlos and others are very helpful)
- Value for stay
- Economical "self-do" Laundry at basement
- Lot of eateries and shops around (specially Indian food)
- In Room free WiFi, Microwave & Fridge
- Wooden flooring is bit noisy.. You may be little troubled by those staying in room above.
- Fridge is really bad. I purchased icecream twice and the next day it was all melted. The primary reason is no container for frozen items. Please, get better refrigerators.
Besides, I'll definitely stay here again..n..again.. whenever I come to US and need proximity to New York. Loved my stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is 100 percent Non Smoking and we are conveniently located in the heart of Jersey City just one block away from The New Jersey Path Train station and bus transportation center, Journal Square. This Path Station offers a train that will take you right into the heart of Manhattan in 15 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Jersey City
- Jersey City Ramada