We stayed here for 4 nights. The view was none other than amazing. I have always preferred the Westin hotel lines, I chose. The this Hyatt because the path train to NYC is right out the door, wich was a must because I took my 86 yr old mother and its so convenient to get into manhattan. The views are like none other, we had the view of the manhattan skyline it was the WOW factor. The beds were comfy, the rooms clean, towels were definitely worn and old, for the price they should be plush. The staff was very friendly everywhere. Our room lock was broken one night we were locked out for about 30 mins. The engineering dept came and Simo took very good care of us, very nice man. They apologized profusely and he would not even take a tip from me. He came back with a complementary breakfast certificate instead. We were very pleased with service.
We had cocktails at VU, be prepared for $15 per drink, and slow service at lounge. We got to the restaurant late one night about 10 and had soup and wine, the soup was delicious but the amount was like 6 oz for $9.
I needed to get to the Stanley theater in Jersey city and asked for a transportation they sent an SUV with a vey rude driver it cost $25. I took a cab back for $10. They quoted me $92 to take me to Newark airport, I called another company (A1) it was $57. The concierge was way too busy never used them, and I'm glad I didn't they charge xtra for everything. The service was excellent they want you to be happy. Mohammad the our waiter was wonderful to my mother and I he offered water to go, which was very thoughtful. Ana at the front desk also very friendly.
Overall I loved my experience at this hyatt. I would return because of the service, view, and the Path train.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City Hotel Jersey City
- Hyatt Jersey City
- Hyatt Hudson
- Jersey City Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Hudson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July 2002, the Hyatt Regency Jersey City reflects Jersey City’s cultural renaissance and increasing value as a premier business center. Located in the heart of “Wall Street West” and just minutes away from New York City, this stunning property offers you the perfect venue for your corporate affairs while benefiting from the most remarkable skyline views Manhattan has to offer. Our full-service luxury hotel embodies the most modern elegance, unparalleled culinary experience, and outstanding service. Offering over 20,000 square feet of function space and 351 deluxe guestrooms with breathtaking views of Manhattan, the Hyatt Regency is the quintessential event location. The hotel is easily accessible by cab, ferry, or the PATH and is just a short ride away from Manhattan. Hyatt Regency Jersey City offers a combination of style and excellence that make for a truly memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.