My first visit to the Hyatt. The hotel lobby is only so-so however the location, view, and room are suburb.
We had free buffet breakfest with our room rate. If you don't get it free, I do not recommend it. It was ok, but not worth the $20 price.
Had a few minor problems which the very professional manager Misty did accomadate us the next d
I will go back to this Hyatt as I felt the room was beautiful and the staff professional.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City Hotel Jersey City
- Hyatt Jersey City
- Hyatt Hudson
- Jersey City Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Hudson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July 2002, the Hyatt Regency Jersey City reflects Jersey City’s cultural renaissance and increasing value as a premier business center. Located in the heart of “Wall Street West” and just minutes away from New York City, this stunning property offers you the perfect venue for your corporate affairs while benefiting from the most remarkable skyline views Manhattan has to offer. Our full-service luxury hotel embodies the most modern elegance, unparalleled culinary experience, and outstanding service. Offering over 20,000 square feet of function space and 351 deluxe guestrooms with breathtaking views of Manhattan, the Hyatt Regency is the quintessential event location. The hotel is easily accessible by cab, ferry, or the PATH and is just a short ride away from Manhattan. Hyatt Regency Jersey City offers a combination of style and excellence that make for a truly memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.