We ended up staying in Jersey City at the Westin for our latest trip to NYC. It had a Path train just a couple of blocks away. About a 10-15 minute walk away was the Ferry over to the WTC area. My granddaughter loved the Ferry. The room was comfortable but what was very impressive was the service. If we needed ANYTHING, it was taken care of immediately. My only reservation about this hotel was that I didn't have any kind of view of the NYC skyline and it was inconvenient going back and forth. It would have been easier to stay right in the City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Jersey City Newport is close to Newark Liberty International Airport, Wall Street, Manhattan's World Financial Center, Greenwich Village; Union Square; Midtown Manhattan, and Times Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Starwood, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Jersey City, Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport