The hotel itself is very clean and organized with good service. At the same time you have an amazing view to lower Manhattan. Higher the better for views of Manhattan. Don't expect nice skyline view from every room. Will have to pay extra for that but it is worth it for special occasions. Staff was courteous and professional. They don't have dedicated free parking for guests so be ready to pay for parking which is $20+/day for Valet which will afford you anytime in/out privilege.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Jersey City Newport is close to Newark Liberty International Airport, Wall Street, Manhattan's World Financial Center, Greenwich Village; Union Square; Midtown Manhattan, and Times Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Tingo, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your The Westin Jersey City, Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport