Stayed one night in early Oct. Very convenient location close to the train station, shopping and restaurants. Expect to pay at least $20 for parking that the hotel does not validate. A little steep for Jersey City. The hotel is well appointed and clean. On the negative side, they offer no SPG perks whatsoever. Instead of the typical high floor room with a good view, we were given a room on the fourth floor. A "premium" room they called it. All it was, was a small room with a big bathroom that had a tub that would rarely ever get used. All and all a nice hotel though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Jersey City Newport is close to Newark Liberty International Airport, Wall Street, Manhattan's World Financial Center, Greenwich Village; Union Square; Midtown Manhattan, and Times Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Jersey City, Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport