I don't like the fact that we were charged occupancy /tourism at the rate of $2.41, state tax at the rate of $16.88, city/local tax at the rate of $14.47 and additional $2.00 that we know nothing about . All these taxes were charged on daily basis. They should have told us there are hidden charges. Otherwise, the room was neat and comfortable. Debbie was very nice and helpful, but the concierge was rude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Jersey City Newport is close to Newark Liberty International Airport, Wall Street, Manhattan's World Financial Center, Greenwich Village; Union Square; Midtown Manhattan, and Times Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Westin Jersey City, Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport