I stayed at the Westin for 2 nights and it was great. The staff was nice, no complaint. Great restaurant, breakfast was simple but good. Great room, clean, OK view, super comfy king size bed, plenty of space and beautiful bathroom.
Wi-Fi is available in the lobby which is pretty cool. If you want it in your room you have to pay an extra though.
Path trains are AWESOME. It's a five minute walk to the station and you're in downtown NYC in less than 15 min. (And its only 2$!)
Have a great and safe trip! Enjoy!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel
- Westin Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Jersey City Newport is close to Newark Liberty International Airport, Wall Street, Manhattan's World Financial Center, Greenwich Village; Union Square; Midtown Manhattan, and Times Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Jersey City, Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.