We stayed here for 5 nights over Christmas on our honeymoon from London. We chose the hotel on the strength of the good reviews and because we wanted to stay out of the city centre, and we didn't regret it. We paid to upgrade to a King Room on the 22nd floor, which had a stunning bathroom, a really comfy, huge bed and amazing views of NYC. The only criticism is that the heating unit was noisy and we couldn't seem to turn it off overnight, so it woke us up a few times. The staff were all excellent and room service was great and not too expensive. The pool, jacuzzi and gym were of a very high standard. We did not use the bar/restaurant areas during our stay but they looked nice.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel
- Westin Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Jersey City Newport is close to Newark Liberty International Airport, Wall Street, Manhattan's World Financial Center, Greenwich Village; Union Square; Midtown Manhattan, and Times Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Westin Jersey City, Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.