Having stayed in 5 hotels over 2 weeks in 5 cities, I find Westin my least favourite.
The hotel is great in every sense except service. Professional, definitely. But it doesn't come with a smile and honestly, it came across as if they are just doing their job.
The only time we got a smile was when the lady at the front door to the hotel was surprised when we tipped her for holding the door for us as we lugged our luggage out of the hotel to the limousine they called for us to take us to NYC.
The lack of warmth in service kinda marred our holidaying experience, making it even colder than it already is in NY.
Just for added info - the limousine to walmart cost $30/one way and $58(+toll) to NYC.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel
- Westin Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Jersey City Newport is close to Newark Liberty International Airport, Wall Street, Manhattan's World Financial Center, Greenwich Village; Union Square; Midtown Manhattan, and Times Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Jersey City, Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.