Stayed here for 5 nights in September and loved it. A walk away from the PATH train which takes you to 33rd Street in 15 minutes. Buy a metro card pre-loaded with $ and this can be used on the subway as well. The hotel is spotless and the staff are eager to please. I asked for a late check out and they were extremely obliging. The room was spacious with large comfy beds and great amenities. The shower was powerful and hot water constantly. I have stayed in Manhattan lots of times and this hotel was far superior.
There is a mall next door and lost of restuarants within walking distance. The view from the waterfront is spectacular. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Jersey City Newport is close to Newark Liberty International Airport, Wall Street, Manhattan's World Financial Center, Greenwich Village; Union Square; Midtown Manhattan, and Times Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Jersey City, Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport