“Rude management ever!” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Harrison, New York
“Rude management ever!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our waitress was excellent - couldn't have asked for a more friendly, upbeat waitress! She kept re-filling our iced teas/sodas at all times. We got the bread with olive oil dip that comes when you get seated, bang bang shrimp and mussels. Shrimp was ok (surprisingly I've had better at the same restaurant as I used to come on a weekly basis couple months ago.) Mussels was too drenched in sauce but it was good for the bread dipping. My whole family ordered fish which they liked, but I stuck to my usual kobe burger with avocado!
Now - get this. I'm asian so as the stereotype goes - Yes we love photos of anything and everything. So from the minute we sat down my sister and parents were snapping away. I emphasize from the beginning we sat down, on top of that I have a 2 year old nephew who is at the age where he likes grabbing phones and snapping away. We enjoyed our meal our service, even someone from management came during our meal to ask how everything was.
Left a generous tip - until the end! The same person from management came to our table as we just paid our bill "please stop taking photos as many tables have complained", now my significant other is very outspoken as so am I, so he quickly replies ok well who has complained. The manager said several other tables. What struck me and my whole table is....we started taking photos FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END! During this course of time, our waitress has come several times asking if everything was ok and even the man himself came to ask how everything is. Through the waitress and himself approaching our table he couldn't have asked us to stop taking photos, yet once we paid the bill and he saw it he was quick to come to the table thereafter to ask photos be stopped? This was very weird especially as I am in management myself...always make guests happy. If other tables had an issue this is something management approaches nicely and ask the table to stop, which we would have gladly done.
Comes to show how they would make everything perfect fine and dandy, yet once you are paid and all set they are quick to ask you to stop something!
I rated it 2 stars as yes our waitress and food was good, but the man from management definitely lost all other 3 stars as he not only was not professional in any sort but way to make HIS guests feel like garbage!

What is sad is if I was blonde hair blue eyed or if my party was, the manager would have said NOTHING!

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Perfect place if you are looking for good food and a relaxed atmosphere. Very friendly waiters and not too expensive. One of our favorite spots for midweek drinks.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food & drinks. Always bustling and great ambience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Bang bang shrimp & saucy shrimp are just awesome and we loved it. Diablo shrimp fettuccini was nice & spicy as well. Martini with blue cheese stuffed olives was not bad either. Overall great experience!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome starters and above average Entree'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Bang bang shrimp -> Bang on the buck.

You can never have just one. Wow !!

The service was impeccable. The wait time was 20 minutes on a Friday evening. Its a great place to go with family.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Morristown, New Jersey
“A bit disorganized”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was our second visit to this location. The first time, because of slow service, we were comped drinks. This visit, there was no bread because they hadn't gotten the delivery for the day. We had a 5:30 reservation and were seated promptly. . Our waiter, Josh, was excellent and very attentive. We didn't leave the restaurant til 8:00PM, as the food was pretty slow coming. The food was high quality and very tasty, no complaints there. The manager came over and apologized for the wait and bread and gave us a nice discount on our bill. I would go back and hope 3rd time is a charm!

• Visited May 2013