“Spacious, clean rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Irvington
Warrenville, Illinois
“Spacious, clean rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Once you get past the bulletproof glass in the lobby, this is actually a very nice motel. My wife and I stayed 3 nights as we visited Hoboken, NJ and New York City. Our room was very big and clean- it even had a huge walk-in closet. The staff was very polite and helpful with everything we needed

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
parkwayhospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn @ Newark Airport, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to share your recent experience while staying with us. I'm honored to know we were able to meet your expectations and cleaning standards with our big spacious rooms. I'm also glad to know our friendly staff was able to help you in all we were possibly able to. I Thank You once again for choosing our property and I hope you'll think of us the next time you travel back to New Jersey!

Best regards,

Viridiana A.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Brisbane, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

The hotel room was clean and spacious, had a tv that was working well, but the wifi was weak. The elevator is a little shady though. The airport shuttle service was a little slow and apparently had a reputation for not picking people up. - we got picked up but after a few calls were made. But the people were nice and very helpful.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
parkwayhospitality, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn @ Newark Airport, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to share your recent experience while staying with us. I'm glad to know that our spacious rooms equipped with the latest smart T.V's where clean and up to your standards. I'm sorry to hear our shuttle was late while trying to pick you up from the Airport, unfortunately unpredictable road construction and heavy traffic may play a part on such delays. I'm extremely happy to know however, our friendly staff was able to help you in all of your needs. I Thank You once again for choosing our property and I would definitely love to invite you back the next time you're back in Jersey!

Carolina Rivera
Gauting, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

We found it a very good place to stay. A really huge room with two king size beds, a couch and a spacious closet. Quiet. The room and the hotel were well kept and clean. The staff was friendly. They offered free breakfast, including tasty orange juice, hard boiled eggs, wafer machine, bagels and mini muffins. We did not use the free airport shuttle but the two busses looked okay. With regard to the low price, the spacious, clean and calm room and the free shuttle I consider it a good place also for a longer stay with back and forth trips to NYC.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
parkwayhospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn @ Newark Airport, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to share your recent experience while staying with us. I'm extremely glad you found our value friendly hotel a great place to stay! Our affordable, clean, spacious rooms are often the stars of our property. I'm happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our delicious complementary breakfast and the ease in which to travel to the beautiful city of New York! I Thank You once again for choosing our property and I would be honored to have you back the next time you're back in New Jersey!

Cornwall, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I really want to warn everyone to stay away from this hotel. I used this hotel twice in 2013 because it was near our cruise dock in new York and new York inns are really expensive.
so this was a good alternative. our last stay was in December of last year. we were just notified by our visa that this inn just billed us $101.85 for a stay that we never booked this april. This hotel used our visa information with out us knowing. This is a total crime and we are looking into legal action. when we called the manager refuses to talk to us and the front desk hung up on us.
I called again and talked to the front desk. I explained what they did was credit card fraud and she said yeah try prove it. and hung up on me again. PLEASE BE WARNED don't let this happen to you.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank You for taking the time to share your recent experience with our property. First I would like to offer my most sincere apology because we lack the system to remind our guests of booked reservations long forgotten or mistakenly booked. I find it very unfortunate this was the case with your reservation and were charged a one night no show fee in accord with our hotel policy. I hope this short explanation is able to clarify the misunderstanding at hand. I sincerely Thank You for initially choosing our property and I hope you can give us another opportunity to earn your praise in the future.

Best regards,

1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here because of transport cancellation and all I can really say about the place is - never again. The shuttle that picked us up from the airport had a crack across the windscreen, that should have told us something. A reception desk behind thick glass, not good. After a long flight and trying to sleep this was not the place it was so noisy.
Will not be returning here.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
parkwayhospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn @ Newark Airport, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to write us your valuable insight during your stay with us. I'm extremely sorry to hear about your experience during your stay and I would like to offer my most sincere apologies due to the high noise levels during the late ours of the night. I'd like to recommend rooms on the upper levels such as our second and third floor as noise levels tend to be extremely low during all hours of the day. Unfortunately our widescreen was exposed to this winter's extremely low temperatures which caused the widescreen to crack unexpectedly. Due to our second van being unavailable this van was used to keep our shuttle services running and not inconvenience guests arriving at the airport. I would like you to know the van widescreen is in the process of reparation. I'd like to Thank You once again for initially choosing our property and I would love to invite you back to better serve you!

West Orange, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

reserved a room a week in advance when i arrived was told room wasn't available and had to take the only one they had and not to pay attention to what rooms they show you online you only get what they have it was for two nights only stayed one and that's because they would have charged me for one night anyway

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
parkwayhospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn @ Newark Airport, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us. I'm extremely sorry to hear of such an unprofessional act on our Front Desk Staff behalf. I would like to offer my most sincere apologies for the misunderstanding because the situation at hand was definitely handled poorly. I would like you to know our Front Desk Staff has been verbally warned to prevent a situation like this to repeat itself in the future. You can most certainly guide yourself by our online booking sites as we are proud to offer the highest quality rooms available! I Thank You once again for choosing our property and I would love to invite you back to better serve you!

Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

i came to this hotel and i loved it because the of the customer service. My name is Alfonso Robayo i am a sweden citizen and i always had help from the front desk and the manager miss Carolina. she has always given me good attention and good customer service.

Room Tip: the room i was in was 203 and it is a clean and very neat. the services of the house keepers is flaw...