I stayed at room number 303 from 29 January and for some nights. Firstly, the room was more than big. It had two double beds, a walk in closet, an office-table, TV, a mini-couch and a mini-coffee table. Cleaniness of the room isn't a... strong issue for the cleaning stuff. There is mold in the bathroom, dust on lamps and the furniture (e.g. chair), and a very weird smell when you open the door of the room and the one of the closet. But the real... deal is bed bugs. First, they appeared at the bed which I didn't use. I tried and terminated some of them. But after a day or so, they... moved to the bed which I was sleeping at. I woke up from intense itching and the bites. At the sheets blood was more than an issue. The hotel is located at one of the most dangerous areas in the States. Last, but not least, the breakfast is a real... prank! At least one day old bagels, some boiled eggs, cream cheese, ultra-undersized something like donuts, some corn flakes and a waffle maker. Also, breakfast ends at 9.00 a.m. If you've overslept, shame on you!!! No breakfast today... To be honest, I picked this hotel based on a fancy-like tv commercial back in summer. Second time sucker, no way! Except you want to live all the above, then I recomend that you stay miles away from this Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn @ Newark Airport Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn @ Newark Airport Hotel Irvington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn at Newark International Airport is located less 10 miles from New York City and only four miles from the Newark Liberty International Airport (Airport Code - EWR) with free 24-hour shuttle service from Terminal P4, making the hotel ideal for lodging accommodations while visiting New York City or the Newark area. Our hotel is near downtown Newark and the local educational and health care districts. We also offer easy access to famous New York City attractions like Times Square, Central Park, Ground Zero, Theatre District, Empire State Building and the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Our hotel is minutes from Newark attractions like the Meadowlands Arena (Giants/Jets Stadium), New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Statue of Liberty, and Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, the area's largest outlet mall. All guest rooms come equipped with desks areas, irons, ironing boards, cable television with premium channels, including HBO and ESPN, free wired and wireless high-speed Internet along with free phone calls anywhere in the U.S. Refrigerator, microwaves and rollaway beds are also available. A deluxe complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6am - 9am. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, Americas Best Value Inn at Newark International Airport provides the ideal lodging accommodation for all who arrive in the Newark/New York area. Our friendly, experienced and courteous staff is available 24-hours and is eager to make your stay with us a memorable experience. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelBookers, EasyToBook, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn @ Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.