“Fresh cut cold cuts made the sub!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 68 restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: Fast Food
Wilmington, Delaware
“Fresh cut cold cuts made the sub!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

My husband wanted to try this place after seeing it on the food network. We split the roast beef and provolone sub and it was delicious. They slice the meat to order and supposedly cook the roast beef right in the store. They give a generous portion of meats and cheeses. My husband liked it so much, he wanted to look into opening a franchise!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Long Beach Island, New Jersey
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I used to go there alot but was there the other day and it seemed dirtythe staff where some wore gloves others didnt and saw one persoon cleaning a filthy floor out back and then went to go make sandwiches I paid for it but on the way home I tossed my order I wont be there again.

Visited May 2013
“Yummy subs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I'm new to New Jersey and been trying out different restaurants/fast food in the area. What brought me to Jersey Mike's was the coupon (buy 1 get 1 free sub) i found in the mail and my husband said it is a good place to eat too.

The interior of Jersey Mike's is comparable to Subway but Jersey Mike's is a bit more spacious and has a dining area. The way subs are prepared and the selection is similar as subway's. For me the subs here are more filling. To me, it seems bigger and meat and vegetables are more generous in portion.

Sandwiches are served hot and fresh. Service was fast and friendly. For 2 six inch sub (with coupon), a large drink and chips we paid $ 9++. not bad for a filling healthy dinner.

Will be coming back here :)

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eugene, Oregon
“Great Sandwich Shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is not a large shop, but service was fast and friendly. I went right a lunch time and we had a bit of a line but it moved quickly. Hot sandwiches are grilled fresh, and the prices were reasonable.

• Visited October 2012