“Love!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
ZYLO Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 228 Restaurants in Hoboken
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd Street
“Love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Tried to make Reservation but their line was busy so since we were staying at the W Hotel we walked down. Got seated right away but the mangers saw how uncomfortable my fiancée was and changed our table to a nice bigger table. Food was great and our waiter was great(Alex). Breakfast was okay a few dirty plates which they gladly changed. I would go for dinner but not breakfast.

Jersey City, New Jersey
“Great food, overly "relaxed" pace”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

The food is quite good and there is a bit of a spin on the dishes that make them something you probably haven't had before elsewhere exactly the same way. I have gone twice in the past week as a result. However, both times the place seemed a bit understaffed. Things start out well but after placing your order the courses come slowly (especially for the Sunday Supper). When it came time to get the check and then pay, it took a VERY long time such that I ended up getting up and walking to a POS to try to settle the check. Despite that, I will go back and will try a busier day like a Friday or Saturday in hopes that they have a higher staff to guest ratio. Also, a nice perk for Starwood Preferred Guest members is the percentage discount offered on your bill if you provide your waiter with our SPG number.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Unispired...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I were in for a"date" lunch today and tried the restaurant week special. We both started with the rice balls, they were so filling that I hardly ate any of my main meal. They were glorified fried cheese balls and lacking in the salt department. We both got pasta and my husband got the cavatelli pasta dish with sausage, it tasted like ground pork...no herbs, no flavor and we were both surprised that it didn't come in a red sauce, it would have been much better. If it was my main dish I would have sent it back it really had no flavor and the pork flavor was far from delicious. I got the gnudi, it was better than my husband's dish but not by much. I'm not sure why it was topped off with cold roasted peppers, not a good touch. This dish would have also been better in a red sauce instead of a broth.

The only saving grace was the service and the desert, panna cotta. It is too bad, we were looking for a new "go to" place in Hoboken, Zylo will not be it.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Hinckley, Ohio
“Wine and managment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Having a group of 16 for a business dinner we ordered wine 2 bottles to start then reorder 2 more we were informed they have no more so asked the to sub a similar wine for the the same price, the management would not do it, then we found out that was the last 2 bottle of that brand so had to order a different brand again . The management said the donot inventory much of the good wine on there list! I think with the size Bill we had Managmnet would of been helpful with the wine. The food very average on pare with hotel food.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“Excellent breakfast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Unfortunatley we did not try for dinner, but definitely will next time. The breakfast was excellent. They offer a Sunday brunch to die for.

Visited July 2012