“A Surprise” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hillsborough
Florida
“A Surprise”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I admit I was nervous when I went into the first room and saw hair on the newly made bed- and dorm-room scratched furniture, plus dust in every corner.

After refusing to stay in that room, I was reassigned to another that was a complete surprise: it was cleaner, the room had newer furniture and it was definitely passable for a few nights. I stayed in one of their "business" rooms, and it was certainly an upgrade from the previous one....Keith C and Mike were great to work with. However, that said, the breakfast needs definite help, plus the hotel needs a good cleaning.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Run from the price because it's not worth it. You have to be of low worth to stay here. This place is garbage and the owner is too. Bedbugs, dirty sheets, stale Bread, and rotten milk! Wow, I ran and left. They have to tear down this property for sure.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Hillsborough hotels

Boyertown, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Where do I start. The first room they gave us was horrible, when we walked in to the room, we were hit with the smell of mold, we looked around and the walls and floor were very wet.OH my off to the second room, it was a non smokeing room that smelled like smoke so bad that when you came out you smelled like a chain smoker. Well that was the only room" left " know choice but to take it.When we booked the hotel we asked for a roll away bed, when we got there no roll aways to be found, finally after 6 hours they found one. It was the most nasty thing I have ever seen, covered with holes and SPOTS. We settled in and wanted to get cleaned up, we had 5 people and only 4 towles so I called the desk and we were told we would have to share towles and they said nothing more, so I went down and talked in person, it was such a major task to find more, all they kept saying well you can SHARE, finally the second day we got and extra towle only to be taken by the maid. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.The hall ways were about 90 degrees .This hotel was the most dirty and run down hotel I have ever stayed in, do not waste your money.

Room Tip: Please Do Not Book This Hotel. It Is A Waste Of Money.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
New Delhi, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stayed at the Days Inn on Us Highway 206 South recently was feeling relieved on Check Out. Its a pathetic hotel with terrible services nd unhelpful staff.
The rooms r stabdard Days Inn rooms with all amenities but the furniture was worn out, a.c needed repair, housekeeping was shoddy with regular dirty linen. The only saving grace was the Swimming pool. The B&B boasts of continental breakfast but find the food if you can. Seldom in the 3 weeks of my stay did i get all the food atuff in the breakfast area. The staff claimed it was over mostly blaming the fully packed guests - nt my problem, is it ??? I had to bear the agony as my client site was the nearest frm this hotel only. Also the Bar cum restaurant was closed mostly due to unknown reasons.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hillsborough
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

First of all the staff was outstanding. However there were ants in the room the first night there and the desk person immediately sprayed and we only seen a few the next 3 days. The amenities offered were very good. It was a really good experience overall.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Hillsborough Days Inn? Share your experiences!