“Who could ask for anything more?” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Rate
Summer Rates from $119
Irvington, United States
“Who could ask for anything more?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

With its hassle-free parking, check-in, and check-out, courteous and attentive staff, immaculate room (though the shower water pressure was a tad low), and fair pricing, this hotel will be an easy choice for any trips I make to the area again. I can't offer any opinion on the food and room services because I did not use them.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HHHGM, General Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Rob J,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you felt our staff was courteous and attentive. I am also glad to hear that you found our rooms to be immaculate. Next time you visit I hope you try our delicious full American Breakfast. We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

394 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I stayed only one night but its was a great stay. The entire staff was professional, helpful
and friendly. They upgraded me to a suite, was a fantastic view and great for the price.
The hotel staff was courteous and treated you like a valued guest. I had a security issue
take place in the parking lot, not anything to due with HILTON, but the staff was incredibly
supportive and helpful in trying to resolve my issue. Great JOB and by ALL .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HHHGM, General Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear smandesignsolutions,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words about our staff members, we love to hear positive feedback. We hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights in the near future.

long island, ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed here for a wedding - overnight. Very comfortable and clean...pretty room. Bed was soooo comfy. Very big TV. View wasn't great but the area isn't scenic. No problems. Staff was very nice. We had a very casual breakfast buffet on Sunday...no one rushed us.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Teensmommaraff,

Thank you for your comments, we are happy to hear that you found our hotel comfortable and clean. You are correct, our beds a super comfortable and we hear those comments all the time. The breakfast staff members are great at preparing breakfast and making sure all of our guests are cared for.

Farmingdale, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. However I feel there should be a mini frige in the room. There is nothing around so if you are looking for some night life forget it. The food was kind of expensive for us so we found a diner not to far away.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HHHGM, General Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Rose J,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on the cleanliness and comfort of our guestroom. We do have mini refrigerators available based on [Craig Williams] upon request. Next time you are visiting we would be happy to set one in the room prior to your arrival. Lastly, we understand you do have a choice when dinning and while we try to stay competitive on pricing we do offer excellent food, service and atmosphere.

Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

After my initial posting to tripadvisor, the General Manager of the hotel contacted me. He demonstrated genuine concern and promised corrective action for the following items:

• The fan on the HVAC unit in one of my rooms was very noisy and would not shut off.
• There were insects crawling and flying in my dinner-salad at the Bristo. I believe this was because the salad had not been washed properly. I did not see evidence of insects anywhere else in the hotel.
• The bathroom towels and floor mat were not replaced by housekeeping. Fortunately, I had one small towel remaining.
• The ceiling above the shower in each of the two rooms I stayed had bad patch jobs to correct for apparent water damage. This incomplete work made the ceiling appear insecure.
• The towel rack within one of the showers was loose and ready to fall off.
• There is mold and mildew in the showers of each room.
• I don’t mind paying for a good hot breakfast. Unfortunately, I had to scrape the pan to get a few remains of cold eggs. Although the waiter told me I should pay extra for this (making me feel guilty), he did not give me the opportunity to do so.

I travel to Northern New Jersey every week. I tried two rooms at this Meadowlands hotel. This is a busy hotel and does not compliment my work style.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Richard H,

It was a pleasure speaking to you on the phone. Your feedback was valuable and I appreciate the spirit it was intended. We will be addressing all the items you have mentioned. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights in the future and show you that your experience was not typical of our property.

Luton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

A nice hotel - communal areas are well appointed. Twin room was a little tight by American standards. Charging for the car park was also a little tight. Nothing around the hotel for food etc and didn't find the hotel restaurant appealing.

Room Tip: The Manhattan view is distant and probably over rated.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
HHHGM, General Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear N37077,

Thank you for your comments, we are happy to hear that you found our hotel comfortable. I would like to point out that there are plenty of options around the hotel for dining and entertainment. A few options that our guests enjoy are ice skating, bowling, movie theatre and shopping. Our front desk staff is knowledgeable on the local area and can suggest plenty of ideas as well as arrange for our complimentary shuttle to take you there and pick you up. With exception of the Garden State Plaza the hotel shuttle is available for destinations within a 3 mile radius of the hotel. If your travel plans bring you back our area please contact me and I can give some personally suggestions to fit your likes.

South Burlington, Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were with a tour group of 105 teens and the hotel was great. Rooms are clean, big enough for 4 teens even though it's double beds, and they have a great full breakfast in a large room. Without traffic it's about 20 minutes(ish) to the Lincoln Tunnel to get into NYC. It's also near Giants stadium. I would stay there again with or without a tour.
One night a foursome of twenty year olds returned to the hotel around 3:15 am, quite loud and tipsy. Within 1 minute security from the front desk arrived, followed by one more security guard who said "be quiet or you have to leave". No one heard another sound from them so good job Hilton front desk and security!

Room Tip: Ask for a room higher up away from traffic noise and if you can get a room in the back of the hotel...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
HHHGM, General Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Cinderyermont,

It was a pleasure having you and your group with us. I am pleased to hear that with four people in a room everyone was comfortable during their stay. As you mentioned we are a short ride to Manhattan and an ideal location for anybody visiting NYC. Lastly, the safety, security and comfort of all our guests is a priority every day. Thank you for recognizing the efforts of our security team.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Craig Williams

Been to Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands? Share your experiences!