My husband and I stayed here for 4 days in October for our New York vacation. While the train to NYC was very quick and convenient, the shuttle from the hotel to the station was spotty. We ended up taking cabs most if the time (about $10 each ride). Add that into the $5 train ride each way when determining your savings as opposed to staying in the city.
That being said, the staff was delightful, the room clean, and the river was beautiful to read beside.
Try Tops diner if you go there. It's about two blocks away, and their desserts are amazing!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Newark-Harrison-Riverwalk Hotel Harrison
- Hampton Inn Newark-Harrison-Riverwalk Hotel
- Hampton Inn Harrison
- Harrison Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Newark-Harrison-Riverwalk is conveniently located just a short drive from Red Bull Arena, MetLife Stadium, Newark Museum, Manhattan and NYC in Harrison, New Jersey. Visit our hotel and enjoy a free hot breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet access, & a clean and fresh Hampton bed®. Whatever the reason for your visit, relax and keep in shape at our fitness center & outdoor pool. Explore many Harrison area attractions just steps from our centrally located hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Newark-Harrison-Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.