“Astounded by the experience of the new Red Bull Stadium” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Attractions in Harrison
Type: Arenas/ Stadiums/ Fields, Theaters & Stadiums
Pompton Lakes, NJ
12 attraction reviews
“Astounded by the experience of the new Red Bull Stadium”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was hesitant to go with my grandsons to the Red Bulls soccer game as I had never driven to this stadium before and I was ready for a parking nightmare. The website had said just follow the parking guides for best parking and we did. It was so easy that I was embarrassed by my hesitation. We were led with no traffic to super parking directly across the street from the stadium for $10. Admittedly we were pretty early, but still you could see the setup was devised for accessability. I read some reviews that said that consession stands were slow, but we did not find that to be the case. I went to the consessions stands several times for water, popcorn, and peanuts and there were at most small lines. I did not go at halftime because I figured this would be a crowded time. Our seats were near the top in row 12 section 215, but visibility was great. My grandsons absolutely loved the game as did I. We went on "scout day" and they are both cub scouts and got to go down by the field at halftime. You could not help but notice that the workers there are very friendly and accomodating. They want you to have a good time and you do. After the game we walked across the street to parking and were out in minutes and back on route 280 on our way back to Saddle Brook. The Red Bulls are charismatic and played great and the venue is user friendly. What else could you want. We had a wonderful time. One tip would be to go early to avoid the rush. There are activities for kids across the street such as "goalie challenge" and free red hair hats!

Visited October 2013

Mass
39 attraction reviews
“Our first official MLS game.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The new Red Bulls Arena is an awesome place. Full venue of any major sporting venue. Although our seats were on the upper level - the views were fantastic. Being a new stadium in a somewhat depressed area - it will be up and coming soon and we do hope that they will work out the parking logistics - but again it is new.

Visited October 2013
Fountain Valley, California
40 attraction reviews
“Red Bulls vs DC United”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

The arena is beautiful and huge. Consession stands are very slow so don't be in a hurry. Getting there is kind of easy from NYC - the arena has a bus that will pick you up from Penn Station. Just make sure when you leave the game you go out Gate A . The other gates block off getting back to the bus and you could end up way out of the way. Unfortunately thats what happened to us. Good news Red Bulls won th game.

Visited August 2013
East Haddam, Connecticut
14 attraction reviews
“Can't wait to go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Not a bad seat in the house, and great that you can walk up and get tickets. Really easy to get to when visiting manhattan.
Went with 11 guys and pretty much all of us that are in to soccer can't wait to go back. The ones that aren't into it had a great time.
Red Bull did well with this stadium

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
17 attraction reviews
“Love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Frequent visitor, I love it. Outstanding supporters groups provide great atmosphere, although sometimes there are too many families and children. The stadium itself is beautiful, and the food & beer selections are excellent. Every seat has a great view too!

One drawback is the stadium doesn't have enough branding within the stadium.

Visited July 2013

Been to Red Bull Arena? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Red Bull Arena, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.