“Can't get good eats around here” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Hampton
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Washington, New Jersey
“Can't get good eats around here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Not even worth 1 star. We ordered take out tonight. I had the penne with pollo. I asked for whole wheat pasta and they gave me regular. Half way through, I found a hair in it. We also waited a half hour after ordering by phone and arriving when it should have been ready. Will NOT be returning.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Steve D, Owner at Desiderio's Brick Oven Pizza, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Dear resortnewbie929
I want to sincerely apologize for your experience at Desiderio's. Our goal is to always provide great food and great service and I cannot apologize enough that we did not execute to our standards. I want to ensure you that we take food handling serious at our restaurant and we have taken the proper steps to ensure this does not happen again. I do hope you give us another chance in the future.

Sincerely