“Great!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“Great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Great food at a good price ! The spaghetti sauce is really good traditional sauce. I had the lasagna with a meatball and the portion was about perfect.

new jersey
“family and friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food is great, they serve a lot of seafood, all of it is cooked perfect. everyone is friendly but professional. You can eat at the bar if you like. Try the mussels.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Smithville, New Jersey
“Very nice dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

It hasn't changed from when I used to go here with my parents years ago - other than a much needed renovation here and in the Mays Landing location. The salad is still good, the garlic bread is awesome (and they bring you a lot more if you finish the first small batch which will be under your other awesome loaf of bread) and the dinners are good. I had chicken parm (it's a weakness, I should be seeing a therapist for my addiction) and he had the lobster fra diavalo. Food was served quickly and the waitress was very personable.

Visited May 2014
Hammonton,NJ
“Excellent home made pasta!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

The food is top notch. You will not be disappointed with the home made pasta it is a must! The seafood is excellent. French onion soup is the best in town. Eat in or take out the service is great. Have come here just with the husband for date nights to parties of 10 or more and have never had to wait long at all.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minotola, New Jersey
“Birthday disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

...we arrived at 5:30 as a party of 7. We attempted to make reservations earlier in the week but we were told we could not due to our party being smaller than 10 people. We were told our wait would be 10 to 15 minutes which seemed reasonable since the front dining room was not full and very few people at the bar. After a half hour wait and many people coming and going we inquired as to when we would be seated. We were told the table the Host meant for us was actually a reservation for 10 people that he did not realize but had been booked for weeks...seems an oxymoron but we waited longer and after 45 mins we left. No one apologized or even offered an explanation as to what was happening. Sadly, my husband did not have his birthday dinner at the Maplewood in Hammonton as had been planned. Even more regrettably, some people in our party stated they will not be going back.

• Visited May 2014