“DELICIOUSNESS!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Robbinsville, New Jersey
“DELICIOUSNESS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Service, FOOD, atmosphere....this place has it all!

Not to mention, they have THE BEST homemade pasta ever with the bestttt sauce and meatballs!! I'm very picky so this one hits the spot.

Once 4pm/4:30pm rolls around, they bring out the free garlic bread to all of the tables. (Along with Italian bread as well) The garlic bread is my favorite ever!

Don't laugh--even had my Bachelorette Party dinner there back in the fall. The service is always spot on!

The few times I did have room for dessert, it's always been wonderful!!!

Now I'm craving it badly......

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
“I love this place...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Great, really great italian food...house made pasta is excellent! I have NEVER had a bad meal here! Desserts are house made too... I can't say enough good things about this restaurant...My kids call it "Spaghetti Joe's"...

Visited August 2012
Egg Harbor City, New Jersey
“Never a bad meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Went to Joes with my wife my son and his charmming wife.We had a little bit of a wait as can happen.This place is always consistent,you can count on that! One of a kind . I am always happy to take anyone there knowing it will be good. Clams with red suace over angle hair my favorite. When my son and his wife come for a visit I will be bringing them again and again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey, USA
“Consistently Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We have enjoyed Joe Italiano's Maplewood Inn for 30 years and it is always a treat. The service is warm and friendly. In addition to the classic Italian fare, the seafood dishes are excellent. My wife's favorite dish is the lobster fra-diavolo; mine is the shrimp and broccoli over homemade pasta in a light butter based sauce. Ample servings make for great leftovers.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
“Excellent Italian and seafood platters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Maplewood has a great menu, a cozy dining area, clean restrooms. Wait staff is friendly and service is quick. Food is excellent and portions are large. All around good experience.

Visited December 2012