“Cheese Cake to die for” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Cheese Cake to die for”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is a great family restaurant for casual dining. The servings are huge so get ready to take home some food for tomorrows lunch. The food is basic Italian and very good. The service is also very good, but check the take home food to make sure you get the right ones. Our waitress mixed our tables up and I got our friends food. Price for the quality and amount of food you get is great. If you don't have room for desert, take a piece of the fresh strawberry cheese cake home or take a whole cheese cake (~$35-40), its worth every mouth watering bite.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
“Typical Diner food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I stopped in here for a lunch and my guest and I both ordered breakfast and the food was good. Our server was fast and polite. My only problem was that another server was running a vacuum in the room we were eating in and came over an vacuumed the table next to us it was rude and hard for my partner and I to have a conversation. This is really unacceptable behavior in any restaurant. The floor wasn't noticeably dirty so I don't know why it had to be done while people were dining.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hammonton, New Jersey
“Consistently Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I visit the Silver Coin Diner regularly and I find that the food is consistently good, the waitstaff as well as the owners are always friendly, and the place is always clean. I've never had a problem getting the food I ordered, prepared the way I've ordered it and speedy service. I've sent several of my friends there and some have become "regulars" also. The Buffalo Burger is my personal favorite and it is cooked just the way I order it every time.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Horrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

It took more then 30 minutes for our hamburger & omelette to come out. The omelette was dry. It doesn't come with anything. The waitress said you have to ask for toast. Another occasion the waitress didn't know the menu or what came with anything. I told her my side choices. She said it didn't come with sides. I had to show her the menu. She claimed she just started & didn't know. We keep going here because it's the cheapest thing in hammonton, and my husband keeps hoping it will be good.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“I liked the Greek Salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

The salad was made very well all the right stuff , The server was very good . The medium salad is large enough for one . I have to stop again '

• Visited March 2014