“food is great but customer service could use some improvement sometimes.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Silver Coin Diner

Ranked #5 of 71 Restaurants in Hammonton
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
“food is great but customer service could use some improvement sometimes.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had lunch with my family there on Thursday and when I took my check up to pay at the counter, the woman working the register was very unfriendly and impolite. She didnt say one word; how are you, how was everything, thank you,... Ive had 2 experiences there with poor/unfriendly customer service, but Im not gonna let that stop me from going there because the food is great! I give them that, plus most of the time, the customer service is good.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“We just found this place and were pleasantly surprised!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We were looking for an alternative to The Red Lion Diner which as you may have read in my review apparently is very unappreciative of our patronage throughout the years. The food is good here at the Silver Coin, the staff is appreciative and friendly. The coffee is terrible, I mean simply dreadful, but I have never had a bad meal here. Hey Silver Coin, bad coffee is an easy fix... fix it!!! Other than the bad coffee it's a really good diner! Enjoy it!

Visited December 2012
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Great Diner Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

The atmosphere is nice. Everyone was very friendly. The diner was very clean. The food was very good.

Visited January 2013
Cherry Hill, NJ
“Everything you could want”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

A fantastic diner, the Silver Coin has just about everything you could want on their menu. Great service. Family friendly.

Visited June 2012
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
“Very Good place for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We came for dinner the first time a few years back and while the staff was nice and food was ok, the drinks were high (we had beer). We came recently for breakfast and have to say the breakfast special was delicious, reasonably priced and more than enough food. Our waitress was not real friendly this time, but the food was enjoyable.

Visited October 2012