“Great service before I got there, great...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Hackettstown
Vestal, New York, United States
“Great service before I got there, great...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I had to change my reservation about a week before my coming to the Hackettstown Comfort Inn and it was done with ease: no questions, no hassle. Clean, neat, quite room and a great breakfast in the morning....can't get better than this!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

BigBadBhav, Manager at Comfort Inn Hackettstown, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
We aim to make everyone's stay as easy and comfortable as possible. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

46 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Galloway, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

When we travel to north NJ, we usually stay at the Comfort Inn in Hackettstown, conveniently located on Route 57 near shopping and restaurants. You get a basic room with a larger than average bathroom. It is an older hotel with some minor problems, but if you report them, the staff will do their best to correct them. I like the fact that the beds come with extra pillows. The morning buffet is very basic, but I do enjoy the waffles....you make them yourself. Check in and check out is quite simple for those "on the go."

Room Tip: We always choose two queen beds as you get 4 pillows per bed!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the great review and glad to enjoyed he extra pillows. Look forward to having you again in the future.
Hamilton, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I found the Comfort Inn to be clean and comfortable. Wasn't there long enough to properly rate the service or breakfast or other amenities. The price was reasonable. When I checked out I overlooked and left a laundry bag with some dirty clothes in my room by mistake and but was never contacted.

Room Tip: Top Floor rooms seems to be quieter, at least mine was.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Bowie, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I visited my daughter and was tired of sleeping on an uncomfortable pull out sleeper. My wife does the same thing. This time, I decided to stay at the nearest hotel which was the comfort inn. It was very close, and convient. I had a wonderful night sleep compared to the sleepless nights sleeping in my daughters living room. The Hotel room was dead quiet, clean, and comfortable. I did not like the dirty coffee pot so I had to heat my water in the microwave. I told my wife who I hope will follow through on her next visit to stay in the Hotel instead of the living room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

BigBadBhav, Manager at Comfort Inn Hackettstown, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
New York, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The Comfort Inn in Hackettstown, NJ is convenient, clean, reasonable. The Staff is friendly and helpful. I normally stay there once a week and have never had anything but good experiences there. I recommend it to casual travelers as a good value.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Milwaukee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

This hotel is clean and offers a decent breakfast. Internet is sluggish. There are tube TVs in the room with bad picture quality. Highly suggest a second floor (top level) room ,the walls are thin. There is a Ruby Tuesday across the parking lot which serves food until pretty late. For a runner or walker the road behind the hotel is nice and leads to a sidewalk up to a small airport which is a fun sight.

• Stayed January 2013
Byram, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I want to sincerely thank Bhavind Papaiya, General Manager, and his wonderful staff for allowing me to use their wireless network this week during the recent power outage due to Hurricane Sandy and I was not a guest! They truly represent what the word "hospitality" means and can be.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to Comfort Inn Hackettstown? Share your experiences!