“Getting Fat on Fat Tuesday!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 142 Restaurants in Hackensack
Cuisines: Argentinean
Teaneck, New Jersey
“Getting Fat on Fat Tuesday!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Took the wife to celebrate Fat Tuesday at this Rodizio, it was a BOYB and also bring your appetite , helpings and helpings of delicious meats, combined with choices of starters and baked bread. The wait staff were on the ball and attended to our needs, bring a smile to everyone's face. Four birthday parties were being celebrate throughout the evening but the atmosphere was not broken, one can still get ones groove on!!! Enjoyed.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Very busy, very loud, but I would return.!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Comfortable setting..But I picked a busy night! Multiple birthdays going on.Kinda hidden, although it is on Main St.in Hackensack! Give it a try ! I think you will be pleased.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wayne, New Jersey
“SO good!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

We decided to go here for a late dinner after seeing the great reviews. They close at 10pm and we showed up at 9:15pm and there was ONE tiny table left for us. If they accept reservations, DEFINITELY make them. The place is BYOB (we didn't know and there aren't any liquor stores in walking distance, so plan accordingly). My boyfriend and I decided to split two entrees. The first was the Milanesas de Carne al plato. Honestly it was pretty bad- but it was also cheap and exactly what the menu stated it would be: breaded sirloin meat. Probably a good option for if you have kids with you. The real winner was the other entree we ordered: the SKIRT STEAK. AMAZING. I think it was the best piece of steak I have EVER had, and I'm a real meat lover. It was tender, juicy, and perfect. I'll absolutely be ordering that the next time I come back. I was there about 2-3 weeks ago and I haven't stopped thinking about it since! It was $21 and HUGE- I could only eat half.. Way better than the $52 tiny tiny steaks I've had at Ruth's Chris. I'll definitely be coming back and bringing the whole family.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NJ
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We stopped by for New Year's Eve dinner before a show. We both ordered the Rodizio but there are other options. The meat was absolutely delicious! We've been to quite a few and this one was wonderful! If you are local to the area you may remember Greenfield's (closed now) which was big and had a buffet but the quality of the meat was not great. It was noticeable. This place is small and not the larger chain style buffet but the food is much better! More like those in Newark.

You get two sides with your meal, rice, potatoes of a few varieties, salad... They were good but we didnt spend alot of time on those.

The service was excellent, cheerful and attentive. This is what service should be like! You should enjoy the experience as much as the meal.

I'm so happy we found this place!

“Come hungry! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is the real deal when it comes to Argentine food!
You definitely need to come hungry here. They give you large portions and they cook everything with real wood and charcoal just like they do in Argentina.