“Expensive and Slow” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Philadelphia
“Expensive and Slow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We ordered take out and had to wait in the resturant for an additional 30 minutes after the time we were told to be there. The food quality has gone downhill in the past few months and the portions have also gotten smaller.

Visited May 2013

Pine Beach, New Jersey
“I have to pay for garbage?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Took a trip to Rowan and hoping to get good BBQ we went into this place. Should've known it wasn't going to be good since it was lunch time and no one one in. The menu was overpriced and the food was disguisting frozen reheated garbage. $30 for 2 people should have been better but we left disappointed. I don't know what the people who rate this place well are talking about anyone who eats fresh meat would know the difference. The BBQ sauce had a foul taste to it, I didn't evenb take the left overs for our dog!

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pitman, New Jersey
“Get the ribs!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Hesitated for a long time to try this restaurant as it is in a college town and on the rundown main street. I figured the food wouldn't be that good. I've never been so wrong! The place is small but very clean and attractive. We placed a takeout order for a full rack of ribs without sides and the homemade bread pudding. The ribs were amazing......... ..very lean, very tender, well browned and yet still very moist. The BBQ sauce had a great flavor and was just the right amount. The bread pudding was served warm and had raisins. It was a little sweet but the consistancy was right on, however, I could have used a little whipped cream.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Helena, California
“Awful service, terrible tasting food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

We were extremely disappointed with our experience at Bomb Bomb's. It took approximately 20 minutes to gather our items for pick-up. We couldn't understand why they were taking so long to give us our cole slaw, corn bread, and macaroni and cheese - all of these items were pre-prepared. Also, for some reason I was under the impression that the items we ordered were made fresh by Bomb Bomb, so I was disappointed to see that our cole slaw was being dished out from a generic large tub. As for the taste, the the cole slaw was too sweet, the macaroni and cheese was dry and not even heated properly, and the corn bread was dry and bland tasting. And the bill was super-expensive for what we got. I won't be coming back here again!!

• Visited July 2012
Barcelona
“What happened?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

I've been here a couple times actually and the last time the food (wings) were greasy and not at all appetizing. I have a feeling they have either changed manager or let the quality go down so as to not have to raise their prices, which aren't all that cheap as it is.

• Visited August 2011