Our room was clean, cozy and comfortable. Check-In was fast and easy. Frenchtown had just enough to keep us well occupied for the day and nite we spent there. Its really a nice small town.
- Also Known As:
- The Widow Mccrea House Victorian Hotel
- The Widow Mccrea House Victorian Hotel Frenchtown
- The Widow Mccrea House Victorian b&b
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 1878 Victorian B & B in historic Frenchtown NJ. Recently voted one of the top 8 places in NJ! Separate self contained Cottage with private patio garden, Spacious Suites, elegant guestrooms featuring fine antiques, fireplaces, Jacuzzis, Queen-sized feather beds, private baths. The Widow McCrea offers the perfect setting for a getaway weekend or romantic overnight. Includes candlelit gourmet breakfast or choose the Cottage and Private suite for breakfasts delivered to your doorstep. Complimentary bottle of wine in room at check in. Stroll to shops, galleries, restaurants and majestic riverscapes. ... more less