“Excellent food and great service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 18 Restaurants in Frenchtown
Cuisines: Thai
Cheshire
“Excellent food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great quality sushi, miso soup was fab, as were the rice noodle things, sake did its job and I ended up very drunk as usual. Service was excellent, overall a very pleasant evening. Sorry, can't remember much more but definitely worth a visit!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Good Thai food at a reasonable price. I frequently get take out and lunch at Bamboo House, it never disappoints.

Bucks County Pa
“What Can I Say But ..........................”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

FANTASTIC!!
Friends of ours treated us to lunch. I must admit I thought it was going to be just ok. My mistake.
I had Chicken/Veggie Teriyaki my husband ordered the Sushi Sashmi Salmon Teriyaki both came with a choice of soup or salad the peanut dressing was great also 5 or 6 california rolls Brown rice and Shumai (a little dumpling). Our server Veggi (her real name) was friendly and informative. Food came out a little slow but beautifully presented took a picture. My only reget is that we waited so long for the experience. We'll become regulars here hope to see you too.

Visited September 2012
Flemington, New Jersey
“Scared of sushi. . fear no more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

What a surprise and with wonderful delightful food! I love sushi and my husband hates it. The Bamboo House makes it easy for us to both have a wonderful meal. The wait staff are enthusiastic and terrific at describing all of the entrees. Go once, you will return. Go twice, you are considered part of the family. Great, happy, satisfying place!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milford, NJ
“Love it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Great Sushi and so happy to have it in Frenchtown. Great and friendly staff. They are always busy so you will need to get there early for a table

Visited August 2012