“Price and Nice!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Freehold
“Price and Nice!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

This was a simple shopping excursion for my husband and I, and his grandfather. Due to the three of us I wanted to spend time with my husband alone and try on the new clothes I had purchased at the great outlet stores nearby. We were looking for a cheap clean place just to sleep for more shopping and the tide home. The rooms were large, clean, and all had a refrigerator and a microwave. This was very helpful since we had leftovers from a nearby restaurant, so we got to enjoy our doggie bags. During the booking process I shared with the front desk operator that I need two rooms for privacy and she went out offer way to get us rooms close together due to my grandfather-in-law's diabetic needs. Also, in the morning we were rushing and I left my entire purse that had thousands of dollars worth of cash, credit cards, and jewelry. As we were driving within seconds someone called to tell me that I forgot my bag so I can retrieve it immediately. There was absolutely nothing missing. They also checked our rooms and my men had left their brand new suits in the closet. I am so grateful to these employees for their honesty and care. Not only was their financial value but jewelry that has sentimental value as well. This location was convenient because we were near a great shopping mall and the Jackson outlets that had wonderful items at amazing prices. There were also so many options for dining as well.

Room Tip: The upper level because the doors are next to parking and at times people coming and going were nois...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Greentown, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We spent one night and were very pleased. The room was very clean and the gentleman at the front desk could not have been more helpful. It is a nice motel to stay at and we would use go to Days Inn again based on this experience.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at this hotel because we could not find anything closer to Asbury Park. The bed was ok, however, when I looked under the top cover I saw a stain towards the end of the bed. The towels and washcloths were dingy. And last but not least, the toilet had a terrible stain inside. The bathtub was also dirty. I was disappointed.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Roger L, Manager at Days Inn Freehold, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank You for taking the time to write a review. I apologize for your less than satisfying stay. I wish you would have contacted the front desk with your issues. We would have addressed them or changed your room. Again I am sorry your stay was anything less than satisfying. I hope you will stay with us in the future, and we will make every effort to make your next stay more enjoyable and comfortable.
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We felt like we were staying in a horror movie. Peeling paint, general disrepair of the building.

The "breakfast" was the WORST. A couple of scrambled eggs that had been sitting out since 6 am and dry toast. 1/10.

Oddly enough, the rooms were not so bad inside. Comfy clean bed and decent basic furniture.

Shower was in poor repair, dripped a lot and bathtub didn't drain.

Was what I would have expected at a $40/night hotel, just triple the price.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Roger L, Manager at Days Inn Freehold, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank You for taking the time to write a review. I apologize that your stay was anything less than completely satisfying. We have renovated our property for the comfort of our guests, and most of our renovation work is almost complete. Perhaps you are describing an area we were in the process of working on. I am happy to hear you found our rooms to be ok and our beds comfortable. I am sorry to hear you had a problem with the shower and drain. I wish you would have contacted the front desk so we could have addressed your issues or changed your room to your satisfaction. Unfortunately if you do not let us know there is a problem, we have no opportunity to rectify it. Also sorry to hear you were not happy with our breakfast offerings. Most of our guests find our wide variety of foods to be a tasty convenient optiion for their breakfast. I would like to assure you our food is replenished regularly throughout the scheduled breakfast hours, and all items are fresh and ready to be enjoyed. Again if you you were unsatisfied with any item in our continental breakfast you should have notified the front desk, and we would have addressed any issues you had. Our goal is to maintain the highest standards of customer service, but we cannot resolve issues never brought to our attention. We keep our breakfast area clean and our food fresh at all times. I apologize again for your less than satisfying stay. I hope you will visit us again, and I promise we will make every effort to make your next stay more comfortable and enjoyable.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Roger was fair, and was kind. He cares about his customers.
Great location. Would like a Holiday Express type breakfast setup for the Continental Breakfast in the future. Great service. Clean towels everyday. Thank you.

• Stayed April 2015
Roger L, Manager at Days Inn Freehold, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank You for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your kind comments. We all try very hard to make our guest's feel at home.I am happy to hear you liked our location. As to our breakfast, we follow the breakfast standards set by our Days Inn Franchise. We offer a complimentary hot continental breakfast for the convenience of our guests. The items we offer must be those items approved by our Days Inn franchise, so we are unable to offer breakfast items that may be used in a different franchise. I am happy you liked our service. Customer Service is a priority for us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Days Inn Freehold? Share your experiences!