“Days Inn Freehold, NJ” 2 of 5 stars

Days Inn Freehold
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4089 Hwy 9, Freehold, NJ 07728   |
Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Freehold

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

This place smelled bad in the lobby. We were so tired from traveling we just wanted to go to bed. Again, the lobby smelled at hello. We got our room key,and as soon as we opened the door, two bugs. Mr Praying Mantis and a beetle.

Everything in the room was cheap and outdated. TV did not work and when we told the man at the front desk he said it was due to the weather.

We did not sleep in the bed!! I covered it with my own bed linings that smelled horrible once I took them off the bed. This tells me they do not wash their bed clothes.

Last but not least the water damaged unsafe bathroom. Water got everywhere on the floor. My bf almost slipped. This was the pits!! A dump

• Stayed June 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I booked this hotel only because the Radisson where I usually stay, was not available. This hotel is more like a motel, with the doors opening out to the parking lot. It is a very cheap-looking place, and the rooms are very basic. As I walked into the room, my feet actually squished on the carpet. There was no way I was taking my shoes off in that room. Nor was I going to lay on the bed, due to the nasty cheap bedspread. I was not expecting luxury, but this was way on the "cheap " end for the price (115 dollars per weeknight, with tax). I knew I could not spend the night in this place, so I called the Radisson to check if they happened to have any cancellations, and luckily they did, so I promptly checked out, and had to pay for the night even though I was only there for 30 minutes, but it was worth it not to have to stay there. The staff and owners were very nice, but the accommodations were decidedly NOT very nice! I would never DREAM of staying in another Days Inn if they are all like this.

Room Tip: DO not stay at this place unless you have absolutely no other options.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Freehold hotels

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We stayed here in the beginning of June 2013. If you're looking for a cheap hotel close to the beach and only an hour from the city this is it. We usually stay here two or three times a year. It's also conveniently located next to the freehold mall.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Days Inn Freehold? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Freehold

Address: 4089 Hwy 9, Freehold, NJ 07728
Location: United States > New Jersey > Freehold
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Freehold
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Freehold 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Freehold reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Freehold Hotel Freehold
Freehold Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Freehold, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.