“What a great find!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 732-462-2305
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Alycia's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 134 Restaurants in Freehold
Cuisines: Italian, American, Southwestern, Eclectic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Eclectic Boutique Restaurant, diverse menu options. All homemade! Private Parking in Rear.
“What a great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

It's on the west side of Main St., so it's off the beaten path. But, well worth going. We sat outdoors on the patio & it was delightful. My husband & I started off with polenta fries & shrimp w/spicy coconut sauce - the shrimp had a Thai flavor that was just amazing! My hubby had the shrimp & berries salad that he said was awesome, the way the flavors combined. I had the skirt steak marinated in a cilantro lime sauce & served w/chimmichurri sauce. Out of this world!! We both shared the flourless chocolate cake which was great!! We highly recommend this restaurant as a wonderful place in Freehold!

• Visited July 2014

Millstone, New Jersey
“Great food, excellent service for small and large parties”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I came first with a small group of friends, and after a first delicious meal of shrimp and grits, polenta parmesan fries, and Alycia's Mystic Shrimp, I decided to bring my music studio faculty for a large party following our annual recital. Every dish was superbly prepared, the environment was warm and stylish, and the staff was efficient and friendly. They made sure to pack up all of our leftovers with care, and we were immensely grateful for their hospitality. I can't wait to return to sample the rest of the menu!

• Visited June 2014
Hackettstown, New Jersey
“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

The first time I have been here and it was great. Though, they didn't have iced tea the food was irresistible

Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Loved the food especially the sangria and dessert. Price is very reasonably and the service was great. Looking forward to going back soon.
Joe D