“Amazing cakes and pastries” 5 of 5 stars

732-431-2772
Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 152 Restaurants in Freehold
Brick, New Jersey
“Amazing cakes and pastries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Amazing !!! The best custom cake we have ever ordered! The price was very reasonable , the owner was so easy to work with and very helpful. We ordered a three tiered cake for my daughter's sweet 16. It looked exactly like what we talked about. It was gorgeous and the quality of the cake itself was amazing.. I will never use another bakery again .
Make sure to try their pastries too !! They are to die for ! This is an old world Italian bakery !

Robbinsville, New Jersey
“AMAZING COOKIES!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Italian Butter cookies are my favorite and La Dolce truly has the best!!! I crave them. :) Where I live over in Hamilton, NJ we do not have annnny bakeries that come close so I will drive to Freehold just for something sweet from this wonderful place. Friendly owners as well.

• Visited October 2013