“Dried Prime Rib” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Jackson
“Dried Prime Rib”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband and I went there for the first time since it had re-opened. We went there many times when it was the GoldenBell Diner. We both ordered prime rib. One medium and one medium rare. When they came the medium rare looked perfect and the medium looked horrible. It was half the thickness of the other and so dried out and shriveled looking. I cut into it in a few places and although it was slightly pink it was very tough. I sent it back and before I knew it I guess it was the owner or manager came over with the plate of food and practically shoved it in my face and kept saying What's wrong with this - look its pink, its pink. I tried to tell him it might have been pink looking but it was tough and not very tasety . I said to him look at these 2 dinners and tell me they look the same. He kept insisting it was pink. I finally told him to just leave it. Although my husband and I go out for dinner at least twice a week, we will never go back to the Park Nine Diner.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Plainsboro, New Jersey
“Great Diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Friendly staff, super clean and good classic diner menu. I got a burger, cooked well and was definitely a treat. My husband got a chicken special that he also thought was good. All in all, it was refreshing to eat at a real, clean diner that keeps it simple.

• Visited March 2013