“GREAT HOTEL ROOM EXPERIENCE !” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Savings of 20%
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Freehold
North Jersey
“GREAT HOTEL ROOM EXPERIENCE !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2009

GREAT HOTEL ROOM EXPERIENCE !

I recently stayed here for a business trip and the room was GREAT, the sleep number bed awesome, best night sleep I had in years. The room was very spacious for my business needs( large desk was great for my laptop). All the front desk staff were so friendly and accommodating during my stay. I also requested a Microwave which was in my room upon my arrival (Thanks). The complimentary breakfast in the Restaurant was perfect from the waffles to the bacon filled me up each morning (Liz was so nice). I would highly recommend for the business traveler. Can't wait to return. Oh and the amazing tile shower was the best, nice rainhead shower not the usual hard pounding shower head.

316 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Turkish first
Erie
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2009

Rooms are clean and nice furniture. The service at the counter was excellent. That is the good side. Here is the bad. The walls are paper thin. It's hard to sleep hearing everything that goes on in the neighbors room. The writing/computer desk was designed by an idiot. Who would place the desk right at the outlet from the AC/heater. When the AC comes on you freeze. When the heat comes on it's unbearable to sit at the desk. At least they could swap the recliner and the desk. The internet wi-fi is the worst I've ever seen in a hotel. It drops you out about every 5 minutes. You constantly have to restart your browser and or log back in. At least provide a wired high speed to work from. Totally unusable except for quick emails. it's November and the shower is like standing in a stone dungeon. There is no heat there and the place is downright cold. The shower head is a rain thing on the ceiling. There is hardly enough pressure to wash the soap off your head let alone your legs. If you fly in, be prepared to use a taxi to do everything since there are no sidewalks to get to the "Raceway Mall" and it's a very busy road that only one playing "frogger" would want to walk anyway. There is no microwave in the room; just a fridge, coffee pot, and safe. I had to change rooms when I checked in because the door that allows access from a next door room (if you have a big family/party) would not lock at all from my side. That'd be convienent for the neighbor to check out my stuff, no? They have no meat for the continental breakfast ever unless you pay for it. Ok, maybe your a vegan but I'm not. And... I got the travelers disease last week when I ate breakfast there and again this week.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
JerseyGirl166, Marketing Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, November 25, 2009
The management and staff at Radisson Freehold sincerely appreciate your input, and are sorry that you were not 100% satisfied with your recent visit. The issues which you mentioned will be investigated and we will take action as appropriate. We hope that you will return to our hotel in the future, and that we'll be able to "wow" you with excellent service and hospitality during every moment of your stay.
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2009

My sister and I stayed at the Radisson in Freehold for the second time in November of 2009 due to a family situation. Our father is very sick and we had to travel to deal with his personal matters. Needless to say, we were under a lot of stress and very emotional. This hotel was very clean and the rooms are very nice for a fair rate. The staff was eager to assist us and helped with whatever we asked of them. Some of the assistance we needed was a bit unusal given we were dealing with our father's health and handling his house. When you stay here you will not be disappointed. It was very calming to stay here and we canno thank them enough!

Howell, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2009

Our son was married at the Radisson this weekend (11/1/09) and there are no words to describe how perfect everything was.The Crystal Ballroom looked absolutely magnificient, the ceremoney which we had in the hotel was beautifully set up. The food was probably the best food served. We had guest commenting on the taste, as well as, the way it was presented. The maitre de, waitstaff, bartender were excellent, as well as the hotel staff. The hotel rooms are large and nicely decorated. Val and Amy the banquet liasions could not have been more pleasant to deal with as well as Lori from reservations. All in all this will be a day to remember in the most memorable way with many thanks to the Radisson.

• Stayed November 2009
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2009

I just had my wedding in the Crystal Ballroom this past weekend and all I can say is absolutely fantastic. My wedding turned out to be everything I ever dreamed of and more. Val and Amy were so amazing to work with, and answered all of my questions and concerns every step of the way. They gave me so much leeway with all of my crazy visions, and it all turned out perfect. Yuron and the waitstaff were so attentive and cordial to all of the guests. The guests raved about the food all night, from cocktail hour through dessert. We had our ceremony in the hotel, which turned out flawless, and the room was quickly turned over for the reception. The huge dance floor was packed all night, and the giant chandeliers were gorgeous. There is not one bad thing I can say about my experience with the Radisson. They gave me an amazing day to remember forever!!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Central Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2009

I stayed at the Radisson in Celebration, FL a few years ago and it was terrible, but there are only two hotels in Freehold, and the other one looked pretty bad, so I went with the Radisson again. The website showed such beautiful rooms, I thought it wa sa bait and switch. LOL I was glad to see the hotel was absolutely lovely. The staff was great, food in the little restaurant was good for the price (try the turkey wrap, you won't be sorry!), and the slep number beds were fantastic. I had no trouble with the wi-fi and the location was perfect, right near the mall and close to Rt 9. I need to make one more trip to the area to finish my business and will stay there again for sure. I even recommended this hotel to some friends who are going to visit NYC.

Oh, yeah, the rooms seemed larger than other double rooms I've stayed in before.

My only complaint is that I could not take my dog with me, but I guess I understand why they wouldn't want dogs in the nice new rooms.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
bricktown nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2009

We had our daughters wedding in the Crystal Ballroom at the Radisson Hotel. It was beautiful. The catering department did a great job overseeing all our needs. The food was terrific. The room was very elegant and all the staff was very professional. The staff at the hotel went out of their way to make our guests feel welcome. We received many compliments from all of our out of town guests who stayed overnight. Guests loved their rooms very clean and great sleep number beds. Thanks Radisson for a great stay!

• Stayed September 2009

Been to Radisson Hotel Freehold? Share your experiences!